단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Extra Form
개인정보 취급방침 vonodoherty@inbox.com
연락처 22|@|1699|@|35493

A student took matters into her own hands when her Ford Fiesta was stolen from outside her home - by using an Apple AirTag to track it down herself and documenting the journey on TikTok

Zoë Pettit, 22, was horrified when she woke up for an early gym session and realised her car was missing from the street where it was parked in Selly Oak, Birmingham, evdEN EVe nAkliYAT last week.

Helpfully she had tucked an Apple AirTag, a tracking device that can be traced via phone, into the lining of her boot after fellow students advised her about a spate of car thefts in the area.

So when the business student discovered her car had been stolen, she and two university friends set on a mission to find it - and were successful within a matter of hours despite police reportedly failing to have any luck. 

Zoë Originally from Norwich, Norfolk, explained: 'Every morning I just double check it's there because you see quite a few posts from people saying their car was stolen overnight.

'I looked up the road and I thought I was going crazy because I couldn't see it.'

Articles

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13